My cat Gullu and my man have uncanny similarities. Being in a relationship with him is equivalent to being in a relationship with my cat. Here’s why:
1) Both patiently listens to my entire story at the end of the day, and doesn’t give a fuck about it at the same time.
2) Eats food. His food. My food. All food. Food.
3) Sleeps like it is the end of the world. Even if a thief enter the house, both of them will purr and cuddle, and go back to sleep.
4) Both like my side of the bed better.
5) Listens. Doesn’t talk. Bliss, if you ask me.
6) I don’t wanna cuddle now, meaning: I want to sleep, eat, watch tv, play with the DSLR or stare into nothingness.
7) Cook me good food, good woman !
8) Give me your undivided attention, now that I’m done with my nap.
9) I shall go fetch the morning newspaper, but I get to play with/read it first.
10) Last but not the least, they both love me, for whatever reasons.
Thank God for that.